We are looking for a 3-D model that can be used to prototype and be used in an injection molding process for production.
The product we are looking to create is a Yarn Bowl/Holder in a Unicorn Form/Theme and colors. The product will be made with two different materials separately. Silicon and Stainless Steel.
The following attributes are required/desired for the model:
1. Dimensions - object must be round and inside measurement must be 6.5 in W x 6 in L. The total width cannot be more than 8.5 in after the head and tail.
2. Object must be smooth inside so Yarn can turn smoothly and freely.
3. It must have a face and tail like a unicorn. Please see image sample of a cup for the head. The tail would serve as a handle like a coffee mug but looks like a unicorn tail.
4. The object must have 2 holes like a size of regular pencil that can easily go in and out. Refer to the image sample.
5. A decorative spiral design hole where the Yarn can easily be taken in and out. Please see sample of a spiral design for yarn ends to go in and out.
6. Colors will be glittery and will pop. Please see samples of the glittery colors included.
7. The base of the bowl must be anti-slip.
8. The object will have a text: "Make Your Own MAGIC". Where the word "MAGIC" has different text, then brand name or logo underneath or whichever looks great.
Images of the Product reference and brand logo are included.