We are a consulting company specialized in innovation and new markets development.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Your challenge is to imagine and design the digital kitchen in 2020 and integrate in it a certain number of predefined digital solutions.
- The kitchen has to be realistic in a 2020 time horizon. We are not trying to create a sci-fi kitchen
- We are looking to upgrade the actual kitchen with connected solutions and objects
- Modern kitchen
- Spacious kitchen
- Natural light (bright room and windows)
- No character in the kitchen
- Medium size home kitchen
Key elements to integrate in your design
- Connected oven
- Connected pan on the cooktop
- Connected kitchen scale on the working plan
- Interactive working plan in glass (you can find inspiration in Ikea's innovative working plan, or Corning video from 00:57 to 1:04 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cf7IL_eZ38
- Glass or ceramic cooktop
- Glass screen on the kitchen splashback
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Connected fridge and cupboard
- One other cooking appliance on the cooktop (pot)
You are encouraged to be creative
- in the way you represent the connected/digital aspect of these elements (ex: Ikea photo)
- In the level of details of the illustration
- In the kitchen design in general (while respecting our key requirements)
The image has to be in high resolution and will be printed on a wall. Dimension 250x500cm (height x lengths).
- The image "GE Kitchen Design" represents the style of design we are looking for (not the kitchen).
- The image of the IKEA kitchen can give you inspiration on how to represent the "connected" aspect of objects
- The image "kitchen vew" can give you inspiration on the kitchen view. It can be more zoomed depending on the level of details you want to have.
- The image "GE" represent the kind of "warm" kitchen we are looking for
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte