We are building a distributed wish list called "Wishes Gone Wild".
This will be a cross-platform mobile application (Android and iPhone interfaces to start).
The premise is simple. You can take pictures and add voice memos for anything that you want to add to your wish list. You can then share them with your friends and family so they buy everything you can think of! Once shared with them they are subscribed to your list so they may view it at any time.
We need user interface designs and artwork for both Android and iPhone/iPod Touch devices. We are very open on branding, color schemes and like so be creative! Only key principles are:
1) The app should be crisp, clean and fun
2) Very easy to use. Users should be able to install and immediately start capturing wishes with a photo and optional description or voice memo. They can share with friends at anytime. Registration/Facebook Connect is optional but allows you to view on the web or Facebook app.
3) Any list views of the wishes should primarily focus on the pictures. We do not anticipate lots of textual data with the wishes to display in a classic 'list view'.
4) We want the iPhone app to work like most iPhone apps. We do not require the Android app and iPhone app to look exactly the same or use the exact same controls.
The primary views/items we will need include:
- App thumbnail imagery to appear on the device, in the iTunes App Store, Android Marketplace etc.
- "Wild Wish" icon/branding used throughout the experience
App screens (for both Android and iPhone) including:
- Home Screen
- List of your wishes: The ability to organize wishes into wishlist (birthday, dreaming, Christmas, Anniversary, etc.)
- List of people you've shared with
- List of people that have shared with you
- List of friends wishes
- Wish detail screen, showing thumbnail pics, button to play audio file if it exists (Note: This screen may look different if its your wish since you'll be able to edit it as opposed to viewing the wish detail of a friends wish). We'll also capture the location the wish photo was taken in case the giver wants to return to the same place
- Publish / share screen or functionality : publishing is done at the "list" level and there is a default list if you don't rename it
- Account registration screen with just an email and password. (also a Facebook Connect option)
For all of the above, we'll need the original artwork source so we can modify in the future if necessary.