We have an app ready to go, but it needs the loving and tender hands and eyes of a great designer. Although the layout is pretty much set, I am open to a redesign of elements, color, sizes, etc. The total project is comprised of 6 views (screens). Only the list view screen is uploaded as a sample, once the designer has been selected, I will provide the remaining screens, however, they are described below:
1. List View Screen (sample uploaded)
2. Add item (simple form process view) with a universal header section.
3. Order Process View (same as above, but with a bit more data fields and 3 additional buttons
4. Vendor View (main screen with vendor information)
5. Item View ( a screen displaying the indivdual item from a vendor and the selectors to customize it)
6. Profile and Settings View
The way it will work is as soon as I find designs that are in the right direction, I will send the designers the addl screens. The sooner you get the first designs up, the quicker I will make my decision.