Development and Distribution of mobile application
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I want to redesign a couple of resources for an Android Sudoku application:
- Application Icon small (72x72), free & paid version (2 icons)
- Application Icon large (512x512), free & paid version (2 icons)
- Feature graphics (1024x500)
- Promo graphics (180x120)
- background images for start screen:
- 800x1280 portrait
- 1280x800, landscape
- 5 buttons for the start screen (normal & pressed, 150x150):
- Play Sudoku
- Resume Sudoku
- High Scores
The start screen can look much different than the existing one, all there needs to be is four buttons (can have any shape), the OpenFeint Icon and the free version has ads at the bottom.
I need everything as png and psd. The background image needs to be as small as possible (I'm using a grayscale image at the moment to reduce the size).
IMPORTANT: the app will be called "Sudoku 4ever", not Sudoku 10'000 as the attached images might suggest.