adbububbler - make an ad for yourself.
This competition is a little different.
We want you to make a 300 x 250 banner ad for yourself, and combine it with 20 seconds of video (or less) and make a rich media ad using adbubbler beta (http://adbubbler.com).
Its free for a limited time.
You then upload your completed adbubbler ad to 99 designs as your entry.
ALL ENTRANTS - will be making themselves a rich media ad they can download and use after the competition. You will also get
a free ad running on our website.
BE CRAETIVE - as long as you include 20 seconds or less of video you can do whatever you like with adbubbler.
We'd like you to share your ad to the adbubbler gallery and fill out your profile too. The ad we like the most will win the prize and be featured in our gallery.
Watch this short video on how it's done. http://youtu.be/KhGw0edmKsY
have a look in our gallery to see what other people have done http://adbubbler.com/gallery
Check out our FAQ http://adbubbler.com/faq
1) You design your 300 x 250 ad, and possibly another 300 x 250 call to action page and export as a web ready JPG or PNG.
2) You make or source a 15sec video clip and make it about 300 wide as an FLV or MP4. Your video might be something you have shot or an animation you made, it may be from istock, you may get it from You Tube using the you tube downloader http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/
3) You signup for free, complete your account details.
4) You upload all your media
5) Build your ad using adbubbler
6) Export Your ad, download it to your computer (so you can use it as an ad yourself)
7) IMPORTANT, Share your ad from "You Account", "My Gallery"
8) The Administrator will approve your ad
9) Now you are eligible to win the prize.
ALL ENTRANTS - You have a free ad you can run on any website you like, you have a free ad on our website.
Here's a longer video that shows us making an ad from start to finish. http://www.youtube.com/watch?
If you have any questions about this comp please let me know.