This project involves designing a set of 4 banners with a clear call to action to go to our new website, Paperitis.com (which will be launching next month). We're looking for compelling banners that create viewer interest and curiosity to propel people to visit our site and sign up.
Although there is a temporary page up on Paperitis.com, we want the banners to reflect the message at:
(This page at Paperitis.net will be moved to Paperitis.com when we are ready to launch.) We recommend you read the page at Paperitis.net and it may be helpful to watch the short video since this is where visitors will go when they click on your banners.
We are looking for a set of 4 banners:
300 x 250 - (Medium Rectangle)
728 x 90 - (Leaderboard)
160 x 600 - (Wide Skyscraper)
336 x 280 - (Large Rectangle)
Each banner must be no larger than 38k, but we prefer 20k-25k unless you are doing an animated gif.
Either static banners or gif banners are good. We're not interested in Flash banners.
The banners must include "Paperitis.com" (small or watermarked) somewhere on them (to slow down thieves from stealing the banners).
We are looking for something special - we're passionate about helping small businesses go paperless successfully. Be creative -- we are looking for interesting ideas.
We like tasty, colorful and clean designs that will attract attention and bring visitors to our website. We want banners that are eye catching and will appeal to entrepreneurs, small business owners and professionals. We plan to use these banners in many ways, especially for our affiliate program.
* We’d like the banners in .jpg or .gif format for web files(RGB).
* We also want the output in layered .psd format: Adobe Illustrator (vector, not raster).
Things We Don't Want:
* No designs based on existing templates
* No clip art
* No copyrighted images we can't use. Any photos or graphics must be royalty free and we must be able to acquire the rights to use them for commercial purposes (let us know if there are additional costs)
* No cluttered banners (although you may use photos of cluttered offices)
* No Flash
We also like to find designers we can work with in the future for additional promotions and products.
We hope you will be innovative and show us some compelling banner designs. We can't wait to see your banner designs!