- A sense of humor
- An interest in football
Create static or animated GIF banner advertising campaign that promotes playgetin.com as the number one destination for football accumulator betting, which pays out the best winnings based on 6 anytime goal scorer picks. We need to emphasize that fact that playgetin.com will potentially pays out more over its competitors.
One idea is to use a strategy of “comparative advertising” against our competitors to convey the message that playgetin.com is the superior product/service over it's inferior competitors, through a side-by-side comparison.
The target audience of our market are male, 18-35 year olds, which have an interest in football and gambling.
- playgetin.com will “potentially” pay out more than it’s competitors
- Drive site visits
- Driving customer registrations & conversions
- Increasing brand awareness
- Educate the market that playgetin.com pays out the most for picking 6 scorers compared to its competitors in the market.
MAIN BENEFITS TO TARGET AUDIENCE
- Original concept
- playgetin.com potentially pays out better
- It is a pool bet therefore playgetin.com wants our users to win
- With a single bet, you have multiple chances of bagging cash or winning prizes
- We provide an insurance bet to be used in the event of an injury
TONE OF CREATIVE
- Lively and eye-catching
- Sexy - target audience are young males so don't be afraid to use sex to sell!
8. THE COMPETITION
9. SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS/ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
We have a general idea of how the banner could look and feel. Taking our “comparative advertising” concept mentioned at the beginning of the brief we will be comparing our “payout” to two other leading online bookmakers.
The two bookmakers are – Paddy Power & Boylesports
It will follow a 1 – 2 -3 approach – text like the below, and underneath the main call in the main body of the banner it could be split into three subsections:
1. Pick 6 Players to Score this weekend
2. Place a £5 Bet
3. All 6 Score you stand to win
Section 1 – Paddy Powers payout off the back of a £5 bet (use of their colours and style of logo)
Section 2 – Boylesports payout off the back of a £5 bet (use of their colours and style of logo)
Section 3 – Get In payout off the back of a £5 bet (use of our colours and style of site)
The tone of section 1 & 2 should be a mundane and gloomy
The tone of section 3 should be loud, happy and inviting.
Underneath the three sections the text should read like the below...
“Like our game, it's pretty simple..Which one would you pick?”..... followed by a link to the website.
We also need to emphasis the new customer will avail of a 100% deposit bonus when they sign
up – this is important and needs to be seen easily on the banner.
Use the GET IN logo - you can take it from the site - do not include the background players supporting the logo
- Your idea!
- highlight the fact that there is a 100% deposit bonus
- Use the GET IN logo - you can take it from the site - do not include the background players supporting the logo
- You decide!!
BANNER SIZES - Static or animated as a GIF
Web banners in standard IAB sizes: 300x250 and 728x90 - possibly one or more orientations to come.