Cómo accountsMJ comenzó su viaje en banner publicitario
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
An e-commerce website that focuses on Amazon curated products giving customers a personalized palette of unique and stylish goods and services.
Our target audience is those looking for deals instead of paying full price for items. Age range: 25-35.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Facebook Banner Ad: That clearly communicates what the product is, and the discounted price.
1. Use product header image (provided; file name: PT_Image)
2. Use "Available at amazon" Logo (as displayed in the example below)
3. Display Original Price $13.99
4. Display Final Price $1.40
5. Final Deliverable File Type: JPG, PNG, .psd or .Ai
The current banner that we have works pretty well; However, we want to improve the design.
We are looking for multiple options of the current banner that looks and communicates the product and discount better than how it is currently laid out.
What and why we feel what works well for the current banner (PT_v01.jpg & PT_v02.jpg) is:
1. The clear discounted price that the customer would be paying
2. The dotted line and scissors that catch the customer's attention to stop scrolling. It's definitely a designed interruption that most people are not accustomed to scrolling down to which causes the customer to stop and look at the ad.
3. It also clearly tells the message to the customer that this is a deal or an ad through the dotted lines and scissors as people are familiar with the act of cutting out coupons to save money.
We want to try and see different options of making the image stand out without utilizing the dotted lines and scissors but having the same effect.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte