We need 5 banners designed in the following sizes:
• 728 x 90 – Leaderboard - 40KB max size
• 120 x 600 – Skyscraper
• 300 x 250 – Inline Rectangle - 40KB max size
• 336 x 260 – Large Rectangle
• 300 x 600 – Wide Skyscraper
Banners must also be under 150KB and be delivered in JPG, GIF or PNG format (plus the original editable file), except for the inline rectangle and leaderboard, which must be under 40kb.
The purpose of these banners is to advertise our PLA management services, where we manage the Google Shopping channel on behalf of our clients and provide them with a unique approach that allows us to utilize keyword segmentation to radically improve profits. On average, we improved profits 1126% within 90 days for our clients acquired last year. These specific ads are intended to promote our eBook, which describes our unique approach.
Here's the landing page for the ads - this might be helpful for ideas for ad creative:
The design should embrace 3 text components:
1) The Headline should read: "Learn How To Target Keywords In Google Shopping".
2) The subtext should read: "Average 1126% Profit Increase in 90 Days!"
3) The CTA should read: "Download eBook"
In addition, the ad should make it clear that the ad is promoting an eBook.
The design should either pertain to Google Shopping i.e. a screenshot of the Google Shopping interface displayed on a mobile, desktop or tablet device, or some sort of graphic that illustrates improvement (generic graph showing growth up and to the right) - or a combination of both.
Also open to other ideas for graphics, but the ad absolutely must make it easy to recognize what we offer.