We need 5 banners designed in the following sizes:
• 728 x 90 – Leaderboard - 40KB max size
• 120 x 600 – Skyscraper
• 300 x 250 – Inline Rectangle - 40KB max size
• 336 x 280 – Large Rectangle
• 300 x 600 – Wide Skyscraper
Banners must also be under 150KB and be delivered in JPG, GIF or PNG format (plus the original editable file), except for the inline rectangle and leaderboard, which must be under 40kb.
The design should embrace 3 text components:
1) The Headline should read: "STOP Targeting ROAS".
2) The subtext should read: "Increase Advertising Effectiveness By Optimizing For Operating Profit"
3) The CTA should read: "Learn How"
The design should either pertain to Google Shopping i.e. a screenshot of the Google Shopping interface displayed on a mobile, desktop or tablet device, or some sort of graphic that illustrates improvement (generic graph showing growth up and to the right) - or a combination of both.
Also open to other ideas for graphics, but the ad absolutely must make it easy to recognize what we offer.