I need -two- banner ads to be placed on various websites promoting our FAA approved online Flight Instructor Refresher Course (FIRC):
1. One banner ad will be 300 pixels wide by 600 pixels high.
2. The other banner ad will be 570 pixels wide by 90 pixels high.
The first ad will obviously have more space to put words in and such, so the second one needs to either hit the highlights or focus on the most appealing selling propositions.
All in all, our FIRC has 4 main points that separate us from the competition. They are listed below:
1. Lifetime investment: Keep your certificate active for an entire lifetime for one payment of $99.95
2. Zero paperwork: Receive your temporary airman certificate by email. No hassle.
3. Interesting content: Review aviation accident case studies, human factors, and more. It's a FIRC that's actually -interesting-
4. Money back guarantee: If you're unsatisfied with anything, for any reason, at any time we'll refund every penny of the purchase price.
You can check out our website at http://www.AceCFI.com to get a better feel for what we're offering.
Also, I've attached several files to this design brief:
1. Our postcard mailer (sent out monthly to CFIs who are approaching their certificate expiration date) (called "AceCFI front.psd" and "AceCFI back.psd")
2. Our company logo (in all of its color variations)
3. Our product mockup that represents the course. It's also on our main website at http://www.AceCFI.com
I chose to have both banner ads designed at once so they match each other in theme. Ideally, they should look nice, but should enhance, rather than distract, the reader from our main message.
Take a look at the copy on our main landing page at http://www.AceCFI.com and that will help give you a better grasp of exactly what we're offering.
If you have any questions or require further clarification don't hesitate to ask me.