We have redesigned our website and will be launching the new design soon. We need 5 display ads designed to coordinate with the launch. Here are the add sizes-
The point is to tie the ads in with the new website using colors and design cues from our new website front page and other pages. Here is the new website under development, draw your ideas from this design:
The home page-
Our new tour page for design and color cue-
You will use Japanese images from our artwork on the ads. We have loaded a group of images for you to select from. Here are some parameters-
1) You can cut and alter pieces of the artwork as you choose. The ads are done with interesting images from the works, not using the whole work.
You can also photoshop the elements if you need to. For example, our art person might extend a color from a piece of the print to give him a background for text. You do not need to be true to the work exactly.
You should select an interesting or beautiful part of a print to incorporate in your ad.
Here is the link where you will select images-
2) You need to photoshop out all Japanese text. Japanese prints have titles and artist’s names on them. There is no room for that in an ad, you need to eliminate any of that, if it is in your selected section of a piece, by doing careful photoshop work.
3) You should include our name “Fuji Arts” in the ad in the text provided in the link. You can include our mountain logo, you don’t have to – your choice. You will also note that there are a couple of ink strokes that are used on the website in the “banners” link. You could use those to tie in the theme of the website if you’d like, or not if it doesn’t work with your concept.
4) AD TEXT: Your ad text will read-
“Fuji Arts” (somewhere on the ad in our logo font)
Visit our new website!
- Same functionality
- Expanded features
- Intuitive clean design
Those are the parameters for the five ads.
5) The ads should use five different images from the group we have provided, not the same image. You should consider different image styles for example; one landscape, one beautiful woman, one hero fighting a demon, etc.
Note: Also included in the images link (above) are old ads that we did for the company. Those are just examples to give you an idea of how the images have been used in the past. Your designs should be unique and your own ideas using the new web colors and design style as noted.