WHAT: A static card for our game Dominoes Gold.
WHERE: This card will be placed at the end of video ads, which will be seen in apps on phones.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR (KPI): Click-through-rate is the most important factor. The call-to-action should really make you want to click on it! That said, it’s important to communicate the game’s value proposition – that you can win real money playing this game.
1. Communicate that’s it a dominoes game (create or find illustrations of dominoes that are similar to the ones in the game)
2. Communicate that you can win real money playing the game – we often use cash imagery to do this (stacks of cash, etc.)
3. The name of the game – DOMINOES GOLD
4. Standard iOS App Store badge that says “Download on the AppStore”
Do NOT put the app store icon in this card.
1. Call-to-action button (it doesn’t have to be a button – it just needs to visually stand out) should say “Install Now”
2. “$2,711,072 awarded every week!”
Beyond that, your goal is to come up with the most clickable card. You’re free to be creative! This card probably shouldn’t have people in it – but that’s your call, it may work!
It might help you to know that one of our biggest difficulties is to communicate that you really can win money – that it’s NOT a scam. That’s why we’ve incorporated real winners into a lot of our advertising.
AUDIENCE: Almost exclusively male, 20s to 50s.
iOS app store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dom…80731?mt=8