We at String Theories are looking to create a 30% off Sales banner ad which we will use directly on our website's home & shop pages. We would like the banner to essentially have one structure, but to be able to vary the graphics to represent the different times of year (holidays).
The key messages that we want to convey in the banner are as follows:
- "30% OFF ALL SALE"
- "Your true comfort is here!
- Ends 1/31 (**note** the date will vary depending on month/holiday)
(***This is the exact text we would like incorporated in the banner***)
Images Attached below are screenshots of the following:
- Our String Theories current homepage
- Example of Gap's 30% Off Banner Ad which we like
- Example of Banana Republic's 30% Banner Ad which we like
The following is the list of holidays/months we would like the various graphics for:
- January = New Years (Ends 1/31)
- February = Valentine's Day (Ends 2/15), President's Week (Ends 2/28)
- March = St. Patrick's Day (Ends 3/31)
- April = Easter/Passover (End 4/30)
- May = Mother's Day (End 5/31)
- June/July = Summer Season (Ends 7/31), July 4th Holiday (Ends July 4th Weekend)
- August/September = Back to School (Ends 9/30)
- October = Halloween (Ends 10/31)
- November = Thanksgiving (Ends 11/30)
- December = Big Holidays (Ends 12/31)
(***This needs to be represented strictly by graphics and incorporated in the banner***)
Outside of these guidelines, please feel free to be creative! Thank you and we look forward to seeing all your wonderful designs.
The String Theories Team