The banner to be designed is a large image (520 px wide; between 500 and 800px tall) to be located in the middle column of the R3R Facebook page (http://facebook.com/r3r.consulting; see attached mockup).
The purpose of the banner is to entice visitors to click the "Like" button (become fans of R3R on Facebook) so that they can access a lead form which allows them to sign up to become eligible to win a free search engine marketing campaign analysis or campaign setup from R3R worth over $2,000.
Here are some pages on Facebook that use similar banners to get visitors to "Like" their page:
Here is what the banner should say:
TITLE: Click "Like" and Sign Up to Win Over $2,000 Worth of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Consulting Services for Free
* Not advertising on Google yet? Win a free initial campaign setup and market analysis report.
* Already have an SEM campaign? Win a free detailed campaign analysis and competitor analysis report.
DETAILS: One lucky business will win more than 10 hours of complementary consultation and search engine marketing services. There's no obligation.
ADDITIONAL NOTES / REQUIREMENTS:
* The banner must have an arrow pointing to the "Like" button
* Since we are giving away a SEM consulting services, the banner should depict the business value of such services: more website traffic, more customer leads, improved return on investment (learn more about the benefits of search engine marketing at http://google.com/adwords)
* This banner will serve as 'page 1' of a 2-page process for the user. After the user clicks 'Like' they will be shown a sign-up lead form that will allow them to register to win the prize.