Cómo MERGEweddings comenzó su viaje en banner publicitario
word-based graphic. looking for a clean, transparent background, possibly urban glyphed piece for my fashion bridals project. >>> does NOT need to be traditional banner shaped. and does not need to have any additional graphic element besides beautifully aligned type.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
marketing specifically to high end, world traveling, ethnic wedding clients... I am currently working on a personal art photography project with brides - taking them them in their wedding gown to dirty, spooky, crazy places like a carnival, ghost town, dark forest, etc. check out some of my recent work at http://mergeweddings.com/
- fancy dresses in surprising places
- MERGEweddings.com(optional tag: the new england fashion bridals project)
The graphic will get face time on my blog and eventually in a book with the photos.
Prize: $125, plus a copy of the book when published.
Lo que desea
- Looking for a header image for a blog and possibly a book.
- Square or circle would be great!
- Want a layered file - love transparent background- JUXTAPOSITION: fancy dresses in surprising places
- optional text: the new england fashion bridals projectPossibly utilizing either a city skyline idea or grungy floral as a design element? Not looking for anything too complicated though... simple, clean, and modern looks desired.
- No clip art looking graphics.
- no shadowed text or super serifs
- no camera icon
- like everybody else says.. nothing kitschy or cheesy.