I need 5 banners designed for a website. Each banner must have its own distinct look and feel in keeping with the community of people it is seeking to attract, but the text of each banner must use BAHAMAS font in keeping with the text of our logo. I will award up to 5 winners in this competition, or one designer may win more than one prize.
There are 5 distinct target communities, and one banner needs to be designed for each community:
1. Professionals & Business People
2. University Students
3. Year 12 (Final year High School students)
4. Global Village (those involved in poverty alleviation and global community development)
5. SFC Graduates (Graduates from a university student group called SFC)
- the banner for this 5th group will be a collage of photographs which I have uploaded.
The text on each banner will be the text used in points 1-5 above (not the text in brackets).
Each banner must have an iconic image in it that can be used to create a "button" for the website that will lead to information for that community.
Avoid using the red colour of our logo in the banners & buttons. Our logo colour is C 0% M 100% Y 100% K 0%
A template of the website indicating size of the banner and "buttons" and an example of the logo can be seen at http://new.networkyou.org/