The Incredible Awesome You: The keys to unlocking your bright future
Biografía del autor
Angelika Jankovic is the mother of two inspiring young adult children. As the owner of a whale watching company on the Gold Coast, Australia, teacher of English to students from overseas, co-Author and inspirational Speaker, Angelika encourages people to live their best life.
Descripción del libro
Can you imagine getting to the end of your life and discovering that you wasted it? The Incredible Awesome YOU is an inspiring and practical book to understanding that the choices we make today will determine our future success. We can choose to just survive or we can choose to succeed. The Incredible Awesome YOU will help you to wake up to your unique talents and abilities and not waste them. You have so much potential to live an amazing life.
The Incredible Awesome YOU gives you the insights and tools to implement change. Things do not change; we change! It's about making conscious choices regarding who you are. It’s about believing in yourself and knowing that you can achieve whatever you desire. It’s about becoming motivated by having a good positive attitude each day. Your future is dictated by the choices you make daily.
NOW is the best time to be alive. You don't get another chance at life, so, live life to the fullest! So, let me tell you a vital fact about yourself:
You are truly an Amazing Person!
Público al que se apunta
Young adults who are struggling or want to live a great life
People interested in self-development
Tipo de portada de libro
Tapa blanda o Paperback
Lightning Source / IngramSpark
Diseño de inspiración
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Atributos de estilo
Necesidades de diseño
Core Message of the Book:
- To inspire and empower young adults and the young adult in all of us to shift our mindset and attitude for a better life. It’s an inspirational, motivational book.
- To help people realize how amazing, awesome and inspiring they are.
Cover Design Requests:
• Please have the title of the book up the top of the book and the author name at the bottom of the book.
• The subtitle could either be below the title or above the author name at the bottom of the cover.
• With the title, please make sure the word ‘AWESOME’ stands out and is full colour.
• Please submit the front cover, back cover and spine so I can see the whole design. This will increase your chances of progressing through the rounds.
• Colour wise, please make sure it’s bright and colourful. It needs to have life and high ENERGY. It needs to be a very empowering cover with energy. It must feel uplifting.
• Main images and symbols to use: a young man standing with his arms open to the sky. We are open to your ideas – this should be a fun, uplifting cover. We do think it needs a person on it, but not necessarily but a stock image photo of a person.
• You could wrap the design around to the back cover. I’ll let you be creative with how you integrate the spine, front and back as a design.
• The core message of the book should come through on the cover.
• Please don’t make the cover too dark with browns or brown.
• I am open to and would really appreciate your ideas.
• Please leave a blank space at the bottom right corner of the back cover for the ISBN/Barcode that measures 1 inch tall by 1.75 inches wide.
• Put dummy text in for the blurb and author bio for now.
• We will also include Angela’s headshot on the back cover.
• Please ensure that everything is consistent, professional and flows well with the message of the book!
• I have attached some images that might give you some inspiration for the cover design.
• I will keep working with you throughout the contest to give you feedback on your ideas! Thank you!
Lo que debe evitarse
I have attached a design another designer did. We like the concept but not the actual design - it's too dark and serious.
Try playing with this.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte