I share my life's story with the intent to inspire and uplift others.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
A book cover with verve!
Memoir Title: In Light of the Truth
Blurb: Some life experiences leave an indelible scar. They permeate every cell of our being and shape our existence. Only when we seek our belonging in the world and commit to come into alignment with our soul's purpose does an invisible force appear to guide us back to our journey's path… sometimes we need to be led to the gates of history to witness an event through a fresh lens. Only then do we have the choice to move into a higher state of awareness where we can live in alignment with peace, love and joy. Although moving forward can be fraught with uncertainty, it’s better than being stagnant. In Light of the Truth is the sequel to Write to Heal. Now is the time to remember.
- sparkles on the ocean from the sun
- Sunset (a song is themed in the story "I'll Follow the Sun" by the Beatles
- Bright blue eyes (eyes being the gateway to one's soul) - see attached file of my eyes
- Father (paternal) hates the light - see attached picture (part thereof with my father) which could be used in one of my eyes
- Baby girl projects the light and is shamed for showing her creativity. She grows to become a woman who hides. When she learns the truth she does the inner work to be seen.
- Throat chakra represents speaking ones truth (colour blue)
I work best with those who channel Divine inspiration and have a passion for their creativity. As you can see by my previous cover it included a lot of symbolism. I'm not necessarily after anything similar... what I am seeking is originality.
Thank you... I look forward to seeing and appreciating the designs.