I am in need of a professional cover for my new book. There is also a need for a book logo to be used for various marketing materials associated with the book including placement on a website.
Title: Love Yesterday, Today and Future Tomorrows
Subtitle: Inspiration Through Notes, Music and Quotes
Arthur: Torion Kent
• Be as creative as you like!
• This is a 5"x8" paperback book with 210 pages
• Title, subtitle and author name must be on the front cover and spine.
• Spine width is 0.48 inches (210 pages / 440)
• Wrap-around cover should be TWICE the width of the finished book, plus the spine - 8"x 10.48" wide.
• If your artwork is going to BLEED (go all the way to the edge), you'll need to have it extend 1/8" BEYOND the edges on top, bottom and sides.
• This is the second of three inspirational books.
• I like bright colors and want the book to stand out.
• The first book used orange as the primary color with red, white and yellow/gold as the accent colors.
• I would like to use the same / similar color scheme for all three books, but choose a different color as the primary color for the next two books. So, that leaves white, red and yellow/gold as choices for the primary color for this book cover.
• I don't want to hinder creativity. So, feel free to come up with something using other colors. Please know that I may have a stronger preference for those designs with the previously mentioned color scheme.
• Image file: Sharp, high-quality image file to include standard 99 designs formats, PDF and editable Photoshop files.
• Include fonts used in your delivery files.
• Provide designer name so that cover credit can be included on the inside of the book and on book registration sites (as you would like it to appear for the book)