Forty-Nine Days (subtitle: a sensuous Journey in the Modern Afterlife)
Biografía del autor
Christel Janssen is an International Speaker, Visionary, Teacher, and Author dedicated to motivating others to live a multidimensional life. Originally a licensed acupuncturist she has a thorough understanding of the energetics between body and spirit. Christel founded the Virtual School for Spontaneous Movement a place to learn and play with intuitive abilities through live conference calls and retreats in Hawaii.
Descripción del libro
A groundbreaking extraordinary true story beyond the boundary of death. Consciousness hacks technology when handwritten letters appear on Christel's laptop screen from her Hawaiian lover that just died. To her amazement, she is able to communicate back to him.
Forty-nine Days describes a deeply visceral experience in which she, as an intuitive, can feel, sense and hear the realms her lover is going through. Conversely, he can precisely describe events in her reality on her laptopscreen. Together they travel ‘bardo’ - the forty-nine days following death as described by the Tibetans. Over and over again she invites him to choose. Against all the odds and defying medical science, doctors witness him coming back not only once but several times.
In a compelling and revolutionary way. Forty-Nine Days sheds a whole new light on death and dying. With raw and brutal honesty Christel faces questions like: is this the future of our digital era? What are our souls and our bodies really capable of? What is truly going on in a world in which we only believe what we see?
Público al que se apunta
age: 30-60 , gender: mostly female, Dutch European territory, American territory, Hawaii lovers,
• In this digital age the ones that are interested in the pioneering possibilities of this digital world
• Audience interested in clairvoyant abilities, and listening to your inner voice
• Readers of ‘Out of the box experiences’
• Readers wanting a deeper spiritual understanding about global disasters like the 2004 tsunami
• Spiritual audience interested in extraordinary real life stories
• Readers of (hawaiian) magical stories that really happened
• Teachers, coaches, therapists, hospice care givers dealing with death and dying
• The ones that have experience with dying for example through NDE
• Readers that want a deeper understanding of the energetics of body and spirit, during life and death
• Readers that are interested in the deeper connections between humans and animals
• Readers interested in paradigm change: from we believe only what we see to we believe what we really feel
Tipo de portada de libro
Tapa blanda o Paperback
Diseño de inspiración
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Ligeros y neutrales
Atributos de estilo
Necesidades de diseño
A vibrant, simple, bright, transformative cover that gives an impression of 'anything is possible'' even though the book is about death and dying the opposite, is really the essence. The book is about life and the possibility of choice that transcends physical laws.
Another important detail is that the book is about the communications through a laptop with a lover in a coma. So eluding to digital/technical/modern/laptop communications helps, but it needs to be subtle.
Handwritten letters. The font for 'Forty-nine Days' could be handwritten in cursive since the communications were in cursive.
The overall feel should be:
Sensuous, poetic, magical, intense, transformative, out of the box. It should evoke curiosity, the promise of possibilities, and new potential in this digital age.
I think about a lot of white, with bright transformative colors, at certain places. Or just a deep colored image. Another possibility would be to have a picture of me as part of the cover. See attached files. This could be on the whole frontcover, or partially.
It should convey a trustworthy, inviting, overall appealing image.
Lo que debe evitarse
In no way it should evoke a creepy, scary, dark, or way out of my comfortzone feeling. Instead it should be thought provoking, yet down to earth, in no way cheesy, or 'spiritual'. In no way science fiction or paranormal. Not only letters.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte