This is a how-to book which gives tactics on creating authentic connections with other people
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
A book cover. This image will primarily be used for the ebook, so it should be compelling even as a thumbnail. The design must stand out as a web-surfer scrolls through several options on an Amazon page, with an easy-to-read title font. This image will serve as the main brand of the book.
The book storyline has a 'secret agent' theme - it is based on findings from more than 50 'agents' who went undercover to do experiments in an effort to connect with their colleagues, friends, families.
The book is targeted toward 20- and young 30-somethings who are moving to new cities and would like to make close connections quickly - at work and in their personal lives. The text uses a few American culture references - therefore the target audience will be primarily American. However, the book (and the cover) should be appropriate for international audiences.
The image here is the current cover. It has merits but is not yet compelling enough for a serious effort toward selling a book. I'm also including a version of the current logo (+idml file for font and colour references), which will stay the same.
* I love the concept of a dropped note which is surreptitiously left behind for the reader to find. It very much stands out from traditional covers on a search page.
* If possible, I'd like to keep the feeling of a dropped note; secret note; paper airplane; or otherwise some bit of information which is passed directly to you.
* When a reader picks up the book, he should feel as if he's finding a diamond in the rough.
* The colour palette is good. For further reference (though the design is not yet wonderful) our website is http://www.connection-agency.com.
* The feeling of this design is very tactile, which doesn't convey the legitimacy of the research behind the book.
* The current design is not memorable - the text is (mostly) legible, but the concept of a dropped note is not communicated by the thumbnail version of the image. This is the cornerstone of the brand and needs to be somewhat distinctive.
* There's very little aesthetic appeal to the current cover - it should be more compelling. The reader should want to figure out what's going on, and click 'order'.
* It doesn't currently have the look-and-feel of a professional book cover
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte