Making Friends Can Be Tough!
You have been there, first as a child yourself and now as a parent. The school yard and the classroom can be challenging environments for your child. Making friends (and keeping them!) can be a real struggle.
First Day Best Friends is designed to help YOU help your child develop confidence and self esteem so your child can make friends in any social situation. Filled with practical tips and exercises, this book will teach you to coach your child in the making of friends.
Inside First Day Best Friends, you will learn how to help your child:
• Make a new friend on the very first day of school!
• Discover his or her social super powers!
• Develop the confidence to speak with anyone!
• Build the social skills to equip them for a lifetime!
• Shed "stinkin' thinking" for a "Yes I can!" attitude!
You want the very best for your child. First Day Best Friends will help equip you to help your child have the confidence and success that you envision for them.