Björn Kimminich has over two decades of programming experience with expertise on software sustainability, clean code and test automation as well as application security. He is the project leader of the OWASP Juice Shop and member of the German OWASP Chapter Board.
Descripción del libro
This is the official companion guide to the OWASP Juice Shop application. Being a web application with a vast number of intended security vulnerabilities, the OWASP Juice Shop is supposed to be the opposite of a best practice or template application for web developers: It is an awareness, training, demonstration and exercise tool for security risks in modern web applications. The OWASP Juice Shop is an open-source project hosted by the non-profit Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) and is developed and maintained by volunteers.
Público al que se apunta
Software Developers, Security Experts, Hackers. 100% of readers will be current or future users of the OWASP Juice Shop or contributors to that project.
Editorial del ebook
Book already published on LeanPub: https://leanpub.com/juice-shop
Also on GitBook: https://www.gitbook.com/book/bkimminich/pwning-owasp-juice-shop/details
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Colors must work well with logo color (see attachment)
Atributos de estilo
Necesidades de diseño
* The project logo (see attachment) must be part of the cover design
* One rough idea I had is having a horde of wasps drink from the juice puddle which is part of the logo. Just an idea, not mandatory.
* Design could also play ironically/sarcastically on "How to get rich without doing anything?!"-fraud books out there
* Design should not be too clean/reduced style. Do *not* take the placeholder cover I made as a template or guideline
* House Gothic Text Light is a favorable (but not mandatory) font for the title as it is the official OWASP logo font (see "Typefaces" in https://www.owasp.org/images/2/2b/O…FINAL.pdf)
Lo que debe evitarse
* Avoid everything that does not work well with the logo design
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte