ONLY DESIGNERS WITH BOOK COVER EXPERIENCE WITH WINNING DESIGNS
Spine Width: .6
Use the picture I have attached.
- crop part of picture so woman is on the right side of the cover.
- Title: Recovered Connection
- Subtitle: Revealing What True Healing Looks Like
- Author: Lex Ferrier
- Writing in white if laid across the image.
- Subtitle smaller than title and in italics
- Either title or subtitle a cursive font (open to suggestions, not required)
- part of the picture without the woman...all greenery (white text)
- Uploaded document with text for back cover.
- The quote above the blurb please bold/italicize and make bigger than blurb and center it.
- ISBN number barcode (I will get that from my publisher after cover is designed and then you can place it in)
If for some reason the picture isn't big enough to fill entire book cover, perhaps use a white border on top and/or bottom. I am flexible about width of header/footer being the same/difference. Author Name can go in the white border (black type).
Spine: Lex Ferrier Recovered Connection
- I am open to the following looks:
- crop greenery out of picture and lay white type over it
- Or if you are placing a white header and/or footer keep consistent through spine, wrap both white header and/or footer and image around the spine.
- Or Spine is white to match header/footer