This is a fiction book involving time travel. Book Title is: Robyn Hood Chronicles: Beginnings
Target audience: Female, but must also appeal to males. age 25-35, most likely living in an urban area in an established neighborhood. This person will likely be college-educated. Probably slightly non-traditional and willing to challenge traditional roles. This includes gender-based stereotypes. Likely above-average intelligence, creative, curious, with an interest in history and legends. Not targeting hard-core sci-fi fans.
In the cover I want to convey the following:
* Connection to Robin Hood
* Female protagonist described as: round face with blue eyes and a few freckles framing her nose, topped by straight dark-red hair just long enough to pull back into a pony tail when it gets in the way.
* Connection to the time of the Iceni (around 60-65AD) in Britain
* Connection to archaeology
* Connection to time travel
* Connection to female protagonist having served in Afghanistan
* Connection to the Holy Grail
* Appropriate clothing is modern camouflage.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
This will be a book cover, 6" x 9" trim size, 0.76" spine (based on approx. 340 pages), 0.125" bleed.
This character is kind of badass. Over the course of the book she kills several people. But she also has a soft side and protects the vulnerable. (steals from the rich, gives to the poor, that sort of person).