Our story is a parody fantasy novel that entails a Fellowships of Friends, comprised of:
1) a penguin 4 feet tall, scars on his face and body, carries two sai made of ice
2) a panda bear that stands upright, smokes a pipe, and carries a walking stick with various random made-up symbols etched variously throughout
3) a Japanese sumo wrestler, male
4) a Kanye West look-alike and a Kim Kardashian look-alike, they are married, so in their 30's. Kanye west look alike, carries a golden microphone.
5) an African american male with a fade, scrawny and lanky, wearing onsie pajamas that appear soft, snugly, and tight to his body. 21 years old, and the hero of the story
6) a 6ft tall bald eagle with goofy features,
7) an alpaca with a slithering 2ft long tongue also goofy features,
8) a Latino man who dresses like he's going on a safari, late 20's
9) an Indian girl with a backpack filled with inventions, 18 years old. Beautiful, but with a stern/judgmental face.
10) a slithering viper, 4ft in length, larger than average sized head, that is a mother-figure to the indian girl
11) a kangaroo who wears golden boxing gloves and carries a Joey in her pouch.
12) A Caucasian male who holds a Winchester in his hands, has a military haircut, and a jaw-line that could cut glass, 28 years old
Also, the setting for this story is in 2016, so it takes place during our time. This is not a futuristic or medieval type of story. There are cars, planes, and trains, just like the real world we all live in
PERSONALITIES OF THE CHARACTERS
We're looking for a cover that incorporates all of these characters in a silly way. Feel free to get R-rated with the humor, but obviously no nudity since its a book cover, and to be as weird/wacky/silly/strange as possible.
The Alpaca and the eagle are friends, the African american is the charterer in the story who is sane (so maybe make him seemed to be sick of those two always acting weird with each other). The Kim/Kanye type characters are in love and married, and are always way too affectionate about it, they are African american and Caucasian respectively. The polar bear always just smokes his pipe and is very chill and is friends with the Japanese sumo wrestler (who is insecure with himself) so maybe play to that. The Latino man is kind of an unsure person, so he can be neutral in the cover. The Indian girl is a genius and her backpack is filled with inventions, and the viper views her as her child, so maybe display that dynamic. The penguin and the Caucasian military guy are friends, while the penguin enjoys killing his victims, so perhaps play to that. The kangaroo is a caring mother to her son, who she constantly embarrasses, like most mothers do to their kids, so play to that.
FYI: This is for an E-Book and possibly a physical copy