I need a book cover 2D (for printing) and 3D (for online with high resolution).
Book cover design includes front, back and spin.
Book cover specs can be found at: https://www.createspace.com/Product…jsessionid
Book size is 5''x8''. Number of pages: 130. Black and White Interior.
- Title: Perk Up Your Profits
- Subtitle: A Proven 4-Step System To Stimulate Revenues While Rewarding Your People
- Author Name: Mohamed Tohami
- Text on the front cover above title: "This book deserves to be a BIG international hit. If you like Malcolm Gladwell's books you'll love this one too." - Jim Cathcart, CSP, CPAE, author of Relationship Selling
- Backcover will include testimonials (only text). I'm still collecting a few. Please leave a space for 3 to 5 text paragraphs and lead with this title: "Praise for Perk Up Your Profits"
- ISBN: 1492248843
- ISBN-13: 978-1492248842
- The theme of the book is about how investing in your people and embracing their passions at work will boost revenues. It reveals how leaders can create a culture where people feel great and at the same time maximize profits.
Here're some testimonials:
"In life and in business there must be a 'PH' balance. Profits High and People Happy. If either side of that scale suffers then ultimately both will suffer. Tohami has written a compelling book, filled with current, relevant and fascinating stories that will not only show you why PERKs matter but how to use them. Make your goal the evolution of your company into one where all the participants brag to their friends about having the privilege of working there. This truly can be done and others are doing it. You can too. Read and share Tohami's book."
- Jim Cathcart, CSP, CPAE, author of Relationship Selling.
“Tohami has created a must-read for the leaders of any organization who are ready to truly influence their people and grow their profits.” – Richard Fenton, Co-Author, Go for No!
<p class="p1">“Thanks for your effort. You really made the sales force revise their way of thinking and question themselves how they can sell an idea not a product!” - Ahmed Fikry, Marketing Manager, Boehringer Ingelheim
<p class="p1">“Mohamed Tohami comes across as a distinguished speaker and highlights to us unique practices of discovering your passion and implementing powerful strategies to become successful. He also has a great sense of humor and I highly recommend him.” - Sunil Baby, Director Corporate Development, HULT Business School
<p class="p1">“Your passion got me involved in every single word you said. With all my respect to the speakers that I saw before, I proudly say that you are the best.” - Anwar Ghaid, Talent Acquisition and Retention Section Head, Darwish Holding
<p class="p1">“Tohami is one of the few motivational speakers around the world that really can add practical value and help you to find your real path.” - Muhammad Gamal, Manpower Planning Manager, Pepsi Arabia
Looking forward to working with you in this creative project.
P.S. You can find more about me and my work at: http://www.Tohami.com