0. The design project is for a 6" x 9" perfect bound paperback book. Also the ISBN of this book is 978-0615721309
1. I would like a book cover that displays someone going from cubicle to business owner in just 8 weeks. I want the design to be something that the average would be entrepreneur can relate to. In other words, please do not make this look like a book the Donald Trump authored. Instead, make it look like a book that inspires people to live their best lives by taking a risk on themselves and coming out ahead. I am open to both photographic and illustrative design styles.
I want something that is bright, fun, interesting, and inspiring.
2.. Our logo is attached. There main colors within the logo are:
Red #B42928 and Gold #FCCF7A
3. Royalty free images are not permissible. The cover of this book must be unique and inspire someone who wants to start a business to pick it up off the shelf. I must have the ability to own this design outright without copyright infringement down the road.
4. To get an understanding of the books style, I have uploaded an audio version to iTunes which can currently be downloaded for free. Feel free to listen to some of it to get a sense of my tone.
5. I have attached the books back cover description to this design brief. Please incorporate it within your design and make it look appealing.
6. I have attached a picture of myself for the back of the books.
7. IMPORTANT: The most important element of this design is that it drives people to our website at the8weekstartup.com. As such, the back cover description talks about at $325 gift that they can redeem on the site. Please find a way to display this gift on the front and back of the book in a way that is not tacky and fits in with the design.