Eric Eaton’s purpose and passion is guiding people on a path to create a better adventure in their lives. Simply put, to live life upside down. An author, coach, and speaker, he has spent over 20 years in business, leadership development, and full-time ministry while battling chronic pain. He is founder of ECA, which provides content, courses, and retreats to those searching for a better adventure despite their circumstances. He is also the co-founder of Knights of Heroes, a non-profit camp for boys and girls who lost their fathers in military service.
HERE is a confidential summary of the book:
Everybody wants to achieve success in their lives both personally and professionally. But how do you achieve success when you live with a daily limitation?
Your limitation can effect every part of your life
Most people want to rise above the pain and challenges in their lives. But they have never been given the right tools or pathway to find success on their terms.
Author, speaker, and leader Eric Eaton shows readers a pathway to bust their limitation, define success for themselves, and live an abundant life.
Eric distilled decades of personal and professional lessons into a proven plan to alleviate guilt and frustration in achieving their goals. They’ll discover how to:
• Identify their limitation and how it impacts their life.
• Why they must engage their limitation to achieve success?
• How to define success on their terms?
• Finding the perfect environment to be successful
• Importance of discovering your danger zone and addressing it appropriately
• How to create a realistic and productive life plan which incorporates their limitation to avoid frustration, guilt and a lack of productivity.
Blending a mix of stories, research and personal experience, Eric shares a plan for
life that will guide readers to create an abundant life on their terms to achieve their desired success regardless of their circumstances.