I coach people to find a healthy balance in their life and how to weigh less in body, mind and spirit.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Cover size: 6 x 9 inches
Spine width: 1 inch
Book Title: Conversations with My Reflection
Subtitle: A guide to finding self-love through inner reflection.
Author name: Louise Ginglo
Core message of the book – This book is about getting the reader to fall in love with who they are as a person. The main character in the book is unhappy with what she sees when she looks in the mirror. She does what so many other people do - that is, when she looks at her reflection she picks on all her flaws and uses unkind words to describe the image she sees in the mirror. This leads to her reflection talking back to her and the conversation begins about how she can greet her reflection with warmth, kindness and love. The book includes a guide for the reader to spark the conversation with their reflection and have their own journey to finding self-love.
Cover design requirements/requests
• I would like the main title around the top of the cover and the sub-title and author name down the bottom of the cover.
• Please submit the front cover, the spine and the back cover.
• The colours I am favouring for the cover are gold, magenta, blues, purples – or any other colour you may feel to be warm and reflective. Colours I am not particularly fond of are red or orange.
• I feel the message could most definitely be portrayed with the use of a mirror. Possibly a mirror that has an ornate frame or a design within the frame that symbolises love. A pair of eyes could also be in the mirror. Or another idea, is the mirror could represent a doorway to a journey.
• I am happy to purchase stock photos should you find one suited to your design.
• By all means, if your creative mind has a vision of something unique to my suggestions, please feel free to create what you see. I am flexible and would love to see other ideas.
• Please leave a white blank space on the bottom right-hand corner of the back cover for ISBN/Barcode that measures 1 inch tall and 1.75 inches wide.
• Please also leave a white blank space on the left hand side of the back cover for the author photo that measures 1.5 inch high by 1 inch wide.
• I will need the photoshop/design with editable layers at the end when it comes to design handover not just the .jpeg version.
Thank you. I look forward to seeing your designs and giving you feedback along the way.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte