Shelle Rose Charvet is a bestselling author, international expert on Influencing & Persuasion.
Her first book, “Words That Change Minds” is an international bestseller, available in 15 languages.
Shelle has been researching and teaching for over 35 years and she is known for her advanced techniques used to enhance rapport, trust, credibility, and influence. Organizations in over 30 countries worldwide call on her expertise on the hidden subconscious communication processes: what drives people to do (or not do) things, outside of their awareness.
Shelle has certified over 500 Trainers in 30 countries and has personally trained thousands around the world in her influencing and persuading methodologies, using the LAB Profile®, Neuro-linguistic Programming and other advanced psychologies.
She is also the founder of the Institute for Influence.
Descripción del libro
“Words that Change Minds” is an international bestseller available in 15 languages.
The book presents a new way of thinking about individuals and groups, to help the reader influence and persuade groups and individuals.
1. discover the ways people unconsciously get motivated, process information and make decisions.
2. learn to use “Irresistible Influencing Language” to get what they want.
3. decode any communication problem and the right language to solve it.
4. find out how to pre-open mental space with even the most skeptical people.
5. find applications for sales, marketing, hiring, negotiation, teaching, training;
6. discover the right language to improve any type of relationship.
Público al que se apunta
People who are part of the following categories:
1. People who have managing positions (CEOs, CFOs, top and middle managers etc.)
2. People who are working in sales, marketing and copywriting
3. People who work in customer relations
4. Trainers, coaches, speakers and consultants
Tipo de portada de libro
Tapa blanda o Paperback
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Atributos de estilo
Necesidades de diseño
- A fresh and modern design
- The cover design should be eye-catching and arouse my interest to read the book
- The title should be clear and easy to read
2. Dimension: 6 x 9 inches
3. Font Style: clean, clear, simple, beautiful (we have used Gilroy in our visual identity up until now, but this is not mandatory)
4. A smart metaphor for the title “Words That Change Minds” would be appreciated
5. The cover should stand out on Amazon
6. Below I'll upload the design used for the website, to get an idea of our identity
Lo que debe evitarse
1. Please avoid cliches or overused images such as the one I'll upload named "cliche"
2. This is the 3rd edition of the book. We want a new cover completely different from the old one. Please avoid any resemblance to the old cover.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte