Phillip Alexander Matthews is the pen name of an experienced teacher who has decided to laugh at the education system after dealing with it for over a decade.
Descripción del libro
This is a satirical handbook for teaching. It makes fun of teachers, students and parents in a series of chapters dealing with topics such as: how dumb kids are, how cheap teachers are, how those in leadership can't be trusted, how to handle parent/teacher conferences etc.
Público al que se apunta
Teachers (both experienced and new graduates). Predominantly for an Australian audience, although I think it could work for international audiences also.
Editorial del ebook
Multiple online platforms: Amazon Kindle, Apple iBooks etc.
Diseño de inspiración
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Atributos de estilo
Necesidades de diseño
- The cover needs to catch the eye and communicate the subject matter (Education/Teaching) in a humorous way.
- The idea that the book is a cynical take on teaching must be clear.
- The design needs to stand out on the Amazon platform as a small thumbnail and encourage people to want to buy the book.
- The reader should feel that they must have this book if they hate their job as a teacher, find that it hasn't lived up to their dreams or can laugh at themselves.
- Imagery associated with education (books, apples, chalkboards etc) that can been used to communicate the humorous approach to the subject matter.
- I like a bold colour palette. I like bold titles that you know right away what the title was and what it was about, not too busy and with simple colour schemes. 2–3 colours
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte