The Ultimate Guidebook to Preparing Your Body for Pregnancy Subtitle: What you need to know to prevent complications, deliver a healthy baby, and bounce back ASAP
Odette Limosnero, M.D.
Biografía del autor
I'm board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology/ and Integrative Medicine. I love yoga, practice meditation, and try to use and teach natural methods (herbs, supplements, chiropractic/ acupuncture / mind body exercises, physical exercises) to attain and maintain optimal health before prescription medications or surgery. I am a mom to 2 boys 3 and 6 years old, who struggled with infertility.
Descripción del libro
The book will include the following:
1. Why preconception health is so important to your baby, and your future health
2. What blood work to get to know where your health is starting from now and why.
3. How to select a prenatal vitamin that is optimal for you.
4. Mind- Body practices to help prepare your body and mind for carrying a baby and labor.
5. How to optimize your diet to provide the best possible nutrients for your baby in the womb and while nursing and help you bounce back after
6. How to decrease toxins in your body and your environment to bring your baby into a cleaner womb and world
7. The importance of sleep and Integrative approaches to help insomnia
8. Exercises and movement exercises to consider to help optimize pregnancy
Público al que se apunta
Women Ages 20 - 45
They like to plan, be in control.
They want to get pregnant, may have had complications that they want to try to prevent the second time around, struggle with infertility, have a family history of complications with pregnancy (high blood pressure / diabetes) and want to know what they can do to prevent that happening to them.
They may be the type who are open to more holistic medicine, will pay extra for organic food because they know its better for them, want to do things as naturally as possible.
Editorial del ebook
aún no lo sé
Diseño de inspiración
I love how colorful this is
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Otros requisitos relativos al color
I am open to using other colors also
Atributos de estilo
Necesidades de diseño
I've been imagining a woman who is pregnant doing yoga ( maybe lotis pose) smiling looking at the camera (content and happy) Maybe out in nature. BUT I’M COMPLETELY OPEN TO MORE IDEAS OF WHAT YOU THINK MIGHT BE EYE CATCHING!!!!
The Ultimate Guidebook to in smaller font above, then the Main title: Preparing Your Body for Pregnancy in the largest font. The subtitle maybe set apart in a box or oval?
I saw this pic online and likes the models smile and the feel of the outdoors.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte