Mental health care driving you crazy?
It should be easy: ask for help, get help.
Far too many people ask and don’t get the help they need. Instead, they get vague advice. Treatments that don’t work. Conflicting opinions. Silence, or worse.
You’ve got questions, but few answers.
How should you move forward? Diet? Talk therapy? Herbs? Pills? Help!
If your mental health care has stalled, you need easy-to-follow, practical, real-world solutions. Let this honest and engaging guide help you navigate the gaps in mental health care and find answers that are uniquely right for you. Break the cycle. Stop feeling powerless. Discover:
* how to find the right healthcare providers, get the most out of your work with them, and step up where they can’t
* how your physical health, diet, exercise, talk therapy, medications, cannabis, and natural health products all affect your mental health
* what treatments have in common, how they differ, and how to choose between them
* crucial mistakes that reduce the chance of finding treatments that work for you
* tools to cut through uncertainty, help you to make smart choices, and keep your care on track
By the end of Your Mental Health Repair Manual, you’ll have a deeper understanding of your mental wellbeing. You’ll have a working treatment plan, avoiding needless delays. You’ll confidently how to get from where you are today to where you want to be.