¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I am looking for creative designs for the cover of a cookbook celebrating the cooking and sense of hospitality of Diane Palliser, one of the most unique hostesses in Paris. Diane is a Cherokee woman from Savannah Georgia, who married a painter and moved to Paris 25 years ago without speaking a word of French. Ever since she has hosted the most wonderful parties in the city, peopled with the most eclectic mix of friends and celebrities from all over the world, all brought together by her warmth and cooking. She still doesn't speak a word of French and uses her generous cuisine as a way to interact and relate to her Parisian guests. The cookbook aims to celebrate her wild personality, and will contain her best recipes, photos of dishes and parties, but also paintings of her from her husband Anthony Palliser, and testimonies from guests.
The title : Cooking for Paris.
The tagline is : Savannah hospitality from a tiny kitchen Her name, Diane Palliser, should also be on the front cover.
A few indications for submissions :
• The cover shouldn't include references to Paris or France (eiffel tower or blue white red flags).
• And "for Paris" in the title should be in smaller font / more discrete than "Cooking".
• Please feel free to contact me for any questions.
• The photo to be used for the cover, (with Diane at the market - I uploaded the full photo but the edited cropped one should be used for the cover)
• The photo to be used in FULL IMAGE on the back cover (showing the buffet), with the following text inserted in clear font (the photo can be darkened if it helps readability):
“The cookbook of a Lady from Savannah who brought grace, warmth & southern hospitality to the heart of the French capital.Through a selection of inspired yet achievable recipes – from Southern classics with a twist, to Italian, French and Middle-Eastern cuisine - alongside photographs from the legendary parties held in the cook’s Parisian home, and anecdotes going back 30 years. This beautiful book captures and celebrates the unique style and generosity that have made Diane Palliser one of the great Parisian hostesses of our time.”
• 1 screenshots of the book's Inside contents.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte