tom_bernhardt tuvo su nuevo portada a través de un concurso de diseño:
Don't PANIC, it's just FEAR! Design now the Cover and help People resolve their fears for a Free life
Hecha un vistazo al concurso de Portada de tom_bernhardt
Diseño de inspiración
Keine PANIK, Das ist nur ANGST!
Descripción del libro
This inspiring and encouraging guidebook is intended to help those affected to understand the "rules of the game of anxiety", to take new courage and to break the vicious circle of fears and panic attacks. The book is technically well-founded (no esotericism or the like), but inspiring, descriptive and also written with a certain wink. The reader can recognize himself quasi in a sympathetic way. Not a scientific book, but a practical and sympathetic companion. At eye level and not lecturing.
Público al que se apunta
- 20-50 jears old - People with an anxiety disorder or people who feel uncomfortable in several situations and are restricted in their actions, everyday life and life as a result. - Very important: The target group is from Germany. That means that the cover should not have an American style. In Germany people have a slightly different taste (but you can see that in the samples) - Common problems of the target group: Fear of anxiety ("what if I suddenly have an anxiety attack in public/in front of other people/at work"). You can't live your life/everyday life the way you would like to because anxiety limits you. Low self-esteem. Also Panic attacks - Wishes of the target group (why they should buy the book): Live with more ease and inner freedom. Self-determination and not external determination through fear. Understanding where the fear comes from and what happens to you in such moments. More self-confidence. the feeling of being understood, especially when situations that seem "harmless" at first glance are recognized as a problem. more quality of life by being able to do things that you like to do and that you have avoided because of the fear.
Atributos de estilo
Necesidades de diseño
Hello, We hope you're well! Nice that you want to participate in this design contest and you wish to design a great book cover for People who have an anxiety disorder and want to accept and resolve it to live a life of greater freedom.. Who are we? We are an aspiring and special book publisher for non-fiction and guidebooks from Germany. Our mission is to reach out a hand of support to people through books and help them make a positive change in their lives! For the books we publish it is our goal: Good is not enough! Therefore, we came to you again for the book cover. :-) To give you an exact idea of what the cover needs for the project, please read the briefing carefully. Because some information is easy to implement, but will increase your chances of winning. IMPORTANT: Basically, we are open to all kinds of ideas that are within the given selection requirements. Here are a few more basic conditions, They may be self-evident, but they are also so important! - Target group should feel addressed at first sight (right emotions, style and feeling) - the cover should pick up the purchase motives (see wishes of the target group) - The cover should make the viewer curious - The main title should be well readable even in the small view on Amazon - The cover should catch the eye on Amazon - We can only imagine a cover with graphics/illustration, !No Photo! We look forward to working with you. See you soon! Many greetings Tom and Julia Now design a great cover for a unique book that will lead people with an anxiety disorder into a new life ❇️ About the design - Please include the target group description and emotions of the title in the design. It must unconsciously "click" with the viewer - Please use this format: 6 x 9 - The design should focus on or promise the positive desired state - The cover should...exude lightness, hope, and gentle cheerfulness... We would be happy to receive many different designs. - In any case, somehow the transformation from the unhappy state of fear to the happy state in freedom should be symbolized. - We especially like to imagine a cover with a stick figure (see attachment); But for another good idea we would be open as well - "Keine Panik“ and "Angst" should be large. Overall, the main title should be large and easy to read. You will find a few more samples for possible styles in the attachment.
Lo que debe evitarse
- As dominant color (for example as backround): Black - No minimalist, extremely clean design - Not clichéd, Not kitschy - no very pastel colors -> the cover should be eye-catching on Amazon - Please do not upload mockups of your design. Only with a "normal" file I will have an unaltered impression of how it will look like at the end (on Amazon and printed). - Due to organizational reasons: Please use only free stock photos or stock photos from Adobe Stock.
Todo comenzó con un brief de diseño.
Una guía rápida e interactiva le ayudó a comprender su estilo de diseño y capturó exactamente lo que necesitaba en su portada.
Diseñadores de todo el mundo presentaron su magia del diseño.
entradas de diseño
tom_bernhardt colaboró con diseñadores para refinar sus ideas
Califica los diseños
Cuando entran las entradas de diseño, puedes calificarlas para que los diseñadores sepan lo que estás buscando en el diseño de tu logotipo.
99designs tiene excelentes herramientas de colaboración para que puedas identificar y capturar tus ideas
Y luego ... ¡seleccionaron un ganador!
En el camino, se encontraron con muchos diseñadores talentosos ...
Creemos que los concursos son una forma súper divertida de obtener diseño.
Concursos terminados recientemente:
Frauen im Alter zwischen 25 und 50 Jahren, die auf der Suche nach mehr Lebensqualität sind. Weiblichkeit, Selbstfindung
- 30 – 65 jears old - Middle class or upper middle class people (Mostly a little more assets) - Very important: The ta
Menschen, die an ihrer Gesundheit arbeiten möchten, sich gesünder ernähren möchten, sich für Yoga, Meditation, gesundes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v7R9njm9WNV2spEX_NEtdUzPAQUKeXgpnAwC5T5hucs/edit?usp=sharing 2. information about th
Healthy food for busy people! Design now the Cover and help People to Make their lifestyle healthier
- 80 % female - 30-55 jears old - Have a job, possibly children - Very important: The target group is from Germany. T
The Secret of Kind Kids Without Yelling! Design the Cover and help moms to become calm & mindful in parenting
- 90 % female - 30 – 45 jears old (Have children from about 2 to 7 years old) - Common problems of the target group: C