Communicating with IMPACT (note - IMPACT is the key word)
A leader’s guide to communication: A practical process for improving conversations, speeches/presentations, and media interviews
Patrick Donadio, MBA, CSP, MCC
Leaders (CEO, Presidents, Executive Directs, Vice Presidents, etc.) and Emerging Leaders (managers, supervisors, etc.) in organizations
Adjectives to describe the cover:
IMPACT, powerful, communication, focused message, clean
Communicate to the Audience:
1. The book is about Interpersonal communication skills (face-to-face, in groups and in a media interviews)
2. Impactful, in your face design, to represent a powerful process
3. Slick, clean, layout that stands out to managers and leaders
(Title bold) Want to deliver a powerful message and get results in less time?
In today’s high-tech world, good old-fashioned, verbal communication is a must. Communicating with IMPACT introduces a transformational six step process to improve the way leaders inter-personally
communicate with others.
Whether you are preparing for a face-to-face conversation, a group presentation or speech, or a media interview, you will refer to this guide again and again.
You will discover how easy it is to:
• Master the six principles to "transform" your words into action and your actions into results.
• Craft your message in less time.
• Actively listen to uncover opportunities that will drive performance and increase business.
• Develop "executive presence" and look brilliant
• Blend your communication style with others to build trust and deepen relationships.
• Go beyond merely conveying information and actually connect with people.
• Engage, inspire and impact others.
“Patrick has vast knowledge to take you from where you are to where you want to go." - May Smith, XYZ Corporation
"This book will cause high impact within your organization." Mary Smith, XYZ Corporation
"New Rules for Old School Communication" Mary Smith, XYZ Corporation
Bio/Photo at bottom (leave room for ISBN)
(BIO) Patrick Donadio, MBA, CSP, MCC is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Master Certified Coach (MCC). He specializes in Business Communications and Leadership Development. Since 1986, he has been teaching/coaching leaders and their organizations to: increase profits, improve presentation/verbal communications, enhance their credibility, deepen relationships and boost performance — in less time.
Books Covers I Like:
(Professional Business Demeanor style)
1. Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die - Chip Heath and Dan Heath
2. Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World - Michael Hyat
3. Just Listen: Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone - Mark Goulston M.D
4. Fred 2.0 - Mark Sanborn
5. Powerful Conversations: How High Impact Leaders Communicate - Phil Harkins
6. Outspoken: Conversations on Church Communication - Tim Schraede
7. Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us - Daniel H. Pink