Have unhealthy habits hijacked your life? Are you tired of diet and exercise fads that only provide temporary fixes? Silicon Valley-based personal trainer and yoga instructor Christine E. Oakes specializes in helping clients reach and retain the best shape of their lives. And now she’s here to help you to do the same.
Reshape Your Health: A Beginner’s Guide to Getting Fit with No Money, Muscles, or Motivation contains the four pillars for promoting overall wellness. While other diet and exercise programs make you rebuild your life around their rules, Oakes' book teaches you to “sprinkle” in healthier habits into your mindset, add movement, improve nutrition, and find balance. By making these small tweaks with your current lifestyle, you’ll finally have a fitness plan designed to survive in the real world.
In Reshape Your Health, you’ll discover:
- How to identify your personal driving forces to give you motivation to stay on track
- How to change your grocery list and meals to create healthier choices
- Equipment-free exercises and movement patterns to keep you strong and mobile
- Overlooked components for healthy living like stretching, self-massage, and better sleep patterns
- Advanced tips for after you’ve mastered the fundamentals, and much, much more!