The new book "Wine Marketing Online" needs a book front and back cover. Here's a description of the author and the book.
Wine marketing consultant Bruce McGechan answers the question of how to put those built-in attributes in front of all those online customers with his new book Wine Marketing Online.
- Discover the secrets that successful wine businesses use to market their wines online.
- Learn how to increase your credibility and be seen as an expert by your local customers.
- Generate Traffic to your website using Google.
- Convert that traffic into sales through fine-tuned content and a positive user shopping experience.
- Utilize social media to effectively engage with new and existing customers on your blog, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Ride the coming wave of mobile websites, apps, advertising and location based services like Foursquare and Yelp.
- Analyze your wine eCommerce software options.
- ‘Finally’ turn one-off orders into repeat loyal customers.
- and last but not least share your enthusiasm for wine and really enjoy your business.
- Wine grower owners, marketing managers, tasting room managers
- Wine retailer owners, marketing managers, store managers
- Wine Regional Marketing Organization staff
- Wine Marketing lecturers and students
- Book stores in wine regions
- US, Australia, UK, Canada, South Africa and New Zealand.
Dimensions and Mandatories
- Title: Wine Marketing Online
- Subtitle: How to use the newest tools of marketing to boost profits and build brands
- Author: Bruce McGechan
- 6 x 9 inches (about 400 pages)
- Back cover copy to be inserted (to be supplied)
- ISBN inserted (to be supplied)
Look and Feel
- No images are available, use of imagery and photos are up to designer
This / Not This (taken from AMazon Top 100 Business Books)