We are futurist - we help organisations predict the future, and base their decisions on new trends and conditions. Our vision is to win the nobel peace prize before we die - and have lots of fun while getting there :)
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We have a new book out on Constructive Journalism. It's called: "Ryk Verden! Konstruktiv Journalistik og Medienavigation" (In english: Move the world! Constructive Journalism and Media Navigation).
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DESIGNED:
• book cover
• one sample page (layout/design for a new chapter)
- name of chapter
- a graphical element that ties in with the cover
** as we do not need a back cover, we feel one sample page is not beyond the scope.
We are thinking black/white in an Austin Kleon like design (please see attached)
The audience will be
- people interested in the future of the media
- with an inclination towards teaching the next generation how to navigate in a complex reality
- where the media should not be an authority but a trustworthy guide.
• We like the idea of a tattoo-style illustration on the front page.
• Design should be free hand, much like Austin Kleon'st style (see attached)
We also have a tendency to use sailing as a metaphor (maybe that's why we like those old school tattoos :)
WHAT WE WANT:
• We want it to be so stylistic/ interesting/ creative that people should feel invited to take pictures with themselves and the book.
• We address serious issues, but always with hope.
• We are provocative, always with a smile.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte