Pathways to the Divine: One Man's Journey Through the Shamanic Realm of the Ancient Maya
Otto John Kralovec III
Biografía del autor
Over the last thirty years, Otto John Kralovec III has studied with, and been trained by, Native American and Maya Indian spiritual leaders and shamans. He has participated in Maya Indian ceremonies throughout Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras since 1985. He is a gifted visionary and seer in the Maya Chilam tradition. During John’s remarkable spiritual journey, he has also had a successful business career in the health care industry.
Descripción del libro
"Pathways to the Divine" is Otto John Kralovec III’s spiritual memoir recounting his thirty-year quest to find a deeper and more authentic experience of God / the Divine than he had encountered during his traditional Christian upbringing. In 1985, during a visit to a number of sacred ancient Maya Indian ceremonial centers in Mexico, John experienced a series of profound, extraordinary spiritual encounters with the ancient Maya. The book recounts the highlights of John's 30 year journey -- including his remarkable visionary experiences at Maya temples and pyramids in the jungles of Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras -- that led to his eventual direct experience of the Divine and his “Awakening.”
Público al que se apunta
Both men and women, adults, who are "spiritual but not religious," interested in personal spiritual development, and fascinated with Native American and Maya Indian spiritual practices, New Age spirituality, the Divine Feminine, Eastern spirituality and cross-cultural mystical traditions -- especially those who are either evaluating expanded thinking about ‘self’, fascinated by the notion of the quest to broaden their spiritual being, or seeking a path to Awakening.
Tipo de portada de libro
Tapa blanda o Paperback
Editorial del ebook
aún no lo sé
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Atributos de estilo
Necesidades de diseño
Rather that telling a designer what I want, I'm open to designer suggestions but I prefer a strong visual presence, easily recognizable on an on-line "thumbnail."
1. Book Size (in discussion -- preliminary 6" X 9")
2. Spine (not sure yet, the book has 115,000 words and will be about 425-450 pages - the spine may be 1 1/4" plus)
3. Mood: inspirational, visionary, mystical, spiritual journey, exploring other non-physical spiritual worlds, directly encountering God/the Divine, achieving Awaking.
4. Tone: warm, inspiring, hopeful, unifying, welcoming, organic, transcendent, exciting, engaging
5. Style of imagery if photo is used: Image of ancient Mayan temple or pyramid (Mexico, Guatemala or Honduras) altered to look “artistic” (not a stock tourist photo)
6. Style of imagery with “title as hero”: sophisticated graphics with “‘hand-lettered” look and feel; background organic and/or spiritual feel
7. See images from my website: http://www.pathwaystothedivine.org & Facebook author page: Otto John Kralovec
Lo que debe evitarse
Avoid anything overly complex or "noisy," avoid anything too "New Age" or "woo-woo," avoid anything cartoony, avoid stock tourist photos, avoid mechanical/sharp edged digital graphics, avoid anything too "dark" or "moody."
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte