Adrian Reif is a bold social entrepreneur dedicated to building a better world. After returning from Everest Base Camp with $80 left in his bank account he launched Yumbutter, a leading social enterprise that has provided over 1 million feedings for children with malnutrition through its BuyOne:FeedOneTM business model. He is a thinker catalyzing new models for a withering planet and founded http://www.Incredible.design, a company making beautiful products from ocean plastic.
Descripción del libro
This book shows you how to grow your money while investing in your values like: affordable housing, renewable energy, local communities, and more.
Público al que se apunta
- Millennials and people ages 25-40
- People who want to make a difference, i.e. "do-gooders"
- They work for non-profits and social enterprises
- They recycle and try and reduce their carbon footprint
- They give a crap about the future of the planet
Tipo de portada de libro
Tapa blanda o Paperback
Diseño de inspiración
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Atributos de estilo
Necesidades de diseño
Vision for the book cover:
- The primary goal is to get the Title of the book to pop off the page, on Amazon.
- Simple, clean, maybe some texture or background
- Text-focused (Text should be easily readable)
- Hipster / Millennial oriented
- Key references: “Tools of Titans” by “4-Hour Chef” by Tim Ferriss
- Uploading lots of mood options
- Uploading 6x9 cover guidelines from KDP / Createspace
- Medium San Serif font
- Some geometric / polygonal / subtle sacred geometry would be really cool [see bison, triangles in Files]