Title: Unleash Your Meeting Potential™ / Subtitle: A Comprehensive Guide to Leading Effective Meetings
Natalie Berkiw, PMP
Biografía del autor
Natalie Berkiw has been successfully leading effective meetings as a seasoned, senior project management consultant, for the past 17 years. She holds a Project Management Professional (PMP) designation through the global Project Management Institute, and certification in Lean from the University of Michigan’s College of Engineering. With her years of experience sitting in meetings daily with CEOs, executive teams, managers and front line staff, she has translated her learning into The 3 Step Meeting Framework™.
Descripción del libro
This book is a non-fiction, business book that will be used as an educational tool for leading more effective business meetings.
Público al que se apunta
The target audience is new, aspiring, and seasoned leaders and managers, consultants, project managers, and students preparing for the business environment. This is also a valuable resource for organizational development consultants who support professional development within their organizations. Age range is 18+.
Tipo de portada de libro
aún no lo sé
aún no lo sé
Editorial del ebook
aún no lo sé
Diseño de inspiración
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Ligeros y neutrales
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Please use blue and white as your dominant colors with the orange as an accent color. Blue (Hex #0c3c60), White, and Orange (Hex#d78a34).
Atributos de estilo
Necesidades de diseño
- The trim size of the print book will by 7" x 10".
- The interior will be black and white, printed on white paper.
- The page count is 208 pages (for the spine width).
- This will be done through CreateSpace for the paperback version, and IngramSpark for the hardcover version. (The hardcover will be done in case laminate and will NOT have a dust cover)
- The ebook will be distributed through Kindle, iBooks, Google Books, Kobo, NOOK, etc.
- Would like to see options both with and without visuals/imagery. I am leaning towards text only, but interested in seeing some options that might be inspiring.
- Book cover should be easy to read as a thumbnail image.
- I will need all the source (editable) files in addition to the print-ready files.
- I need the final product to look and feel like it belongs in the business, non-fiction bestsellers category.
- Please keep font styles simple (no scripting)
- The overall mood of the cover should be professional.
- If the author picture and "about the author" content takes up too much room, you can leave it out. I want to make sure the text on the back cover is readable. I'll leave it to you to see what works best.
- Please leave adequate room on the back for the ISBN and Barcode. I will provide these for each the paper back and hardcover once the cover is designed.
Lo que debe evitarse
Please avoid any stock photography of people dressed up in business suits / sitting around a table.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte