I'm an independent author and editor of a nonfiction/memoir book.
My small business allows visitors to explore my website and purchase my book (paperback or eBook) from a distributor.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Even though my book is a nonfiction/memoir, I'm a late millennial who appreciates innovative artwork and creativity.
BOOK TITLE (PAPERBACK)
"180 Days Abroad With the Chinese Locals: What Textbook and Classrooms Don't Tell Us About China"
The synopsis (back cover) is attached.
I want to see the following:
(1) A sketch of the geography of China.
(2) Some red and black colors (I like red, black, yellow, white, and grey)
(3) Some paint splatter (if it goes with the theme)
(4) A Chinese cultural element(s) (optional and only if it goes with what you're working with)
Please be creative. Make it an eye-catching/one of a kind book cover :)
PLEASE AVOID THESE DESIGNS
(2) Basic solid colored background with simple text.
(3) Feminine colors (e.g., pink, purple, turquoise, orange, and so on)
The information and photo for the back cover are attached.
I'm impressed with the designs that I had viewed on the website. I'm looking forward to viewing some stunning designs for my book.
Make it happen. Thank you :)
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte