You’ve just been diagnosed with cancer. Once the shock and disbelief wear off, your new reality sets in. The fear is overwhelming. You’re reminded over and over again that you need to have a positive attitude. You put on a brave face and try to think positively. But, fearing the worst, it’s nearly impossible.
It Begins with Belief challenges the idea that you must simply think positively and offers a more realistic approach to dealing with your fear. This book will:
• Allow you to grieve the temporary loss of your good health, rather than fighting or denying your feelings.
• Address the difficult question, “If all I can think about is dying, isn’t that what I will make happen?”
• Help you get to the root of your fear by exploring your beliefs about cancer, healing, and love.
• Show you how to challenge your fear-based beliefs and create new, empowering beliefs based on fact.
• Prove this truth: If your body created cancer, it can heal cancer, too!
With a more grounded and realistic perspective, you will experience a gradual shift in your mindset. You no longer have to try to think positively. Now, you believe positively! That’s when you have real hope, and your fear goes away once and for all.