DESIGN THE COVER FOR AN INSPIRING GIFT BOOK FOR CANCER PATIENTS.
This book is designed to be a gift of hope, inspiration and encouragement for music lovers who are battling cancer. It will feature personal interviews with (and photos of) 30 famous recording artists and musicians.
Each of these artists has been touched by cancer themselves in the past, and are now reaching out in this book to bring hope and comfort to their fans and the public. Artists or musicians featured in the book include Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, Sheryl Crow, Dave Koz, Mindi Abair, Melissa Etheridge, and many others.
• This will be a hard-cover gift book, with a quality dust jacket.
• We need both the front and the back surfaces designed in this contest.
• We are providing the exact Title and the Cover Copy for the book (see the Other section).
• You may arrange that copy in any way you wish. T
•To help sell the book, the cover design should incorporate some or all of the famous artist's names on either the front or the back surface, or both.
•This book needs to be designed for BOTH male and female cancer patients, ages 12 to 70.
• The design should probably incorporate some kind of musical symbol(s), instrument(s), note(s), etc., but should could feature pictures of the recording artists themselves.
• The size of the book is: 7" x 9" Portrait.