The cover I’m taking inspiration from is the picture, Runaways Issue #1, linked below. I don’t want it to be a copy of the cover, just an inspiration.
1. She is putting a finger to her lips.
2. She is sitting down.
3. She is pale.
4. I want the same POV
Differences I want.
1. In her other hand (not the one at her lips, she has a Glock on her the top of her lap/knee area, the same way her hand is in the runaways picture). Her lips are curved in a smile.
2. She wears a red dress, not low-cut, and ends just before the knees.
3. Her hair is brunette, and neat. She isn’t wearing anything in her hair.
4. She is sitting on an antique leather chair (brown or black), and has ornate woodcutting on the top back and armrest.
5. She will be looking up at this person as if they approached her while she sits.
6. The title: Night Side of Nature (top). My name: James K. Pratt (bottom).
The girl sitting in the chair is a pleasant looking girl. Not hard or cold. Ideally, since she is a vampire give her an Alice Cullen (Twilight) vibe. She is about 18 years of age.
Back Cover Text:
Alexia Bathroy befriends a mysterious girl at school who brings revelations of a family secret that spans centuries. The truth leaves Alexia with a stark choice of conscience stay with her family and live a life of wealth and power or runaway and risk everything.