NCP is a full service publishing company. We produce, market and sell fiction and non-fiction books to the mass market.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
TITLE: ZERO TO 55
SUBTITLE: Life at the Speed of Grace
AUTHOR NAME: Jon Richards
DIMENSIONS: 6" x 9"
BOOK SUBJECT MATTER: Inspirational
The story parallels the Author restoring a car, when God ended up restoring the "man". Author had a terrible childhood growing up in the ghetto, during the time of Martin Luther King Jr and they were the only white family in their neighborhood- he's one of 12 kids in a house with 16 people. They almost had their house burned down because they were white.
He was molested and gang beaten many times and suffered from extreme fear and anxiety. It's a story of all that he has been through and the healing process that took place in his life and his heart. He is now happily married with a child and is a hair dresser working with women who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy and gives them extensions.
SPECIFIC DESIGN NOTES: Although the author parallels his 'restoration' story with that of a car that he restores, he does not want a car design cover. Designers, think outside of the box, and focus more on the transformation/restoration of a person who has been completely abused and downtrodden to now a healthy/whole individual through God's love.
GENERAL DESIGN NOTES:
- We need front and rear cover designed.
- Attaching a graphic of our barcode area formatting for placement on the rear cover design.
- At contest end NCP will require the layered PSD file so that our designers can set up the print ready file for our chosen print vendor.
- Designers please design full cover, front and rear.
- Please do your design work in CMYK mode!
- We will need all fonts that are used in the winning design to build the actual print file.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte